Performance of query execution (stored Procedure or Ad-hoc query) is depends on Execution Plan and execution plans depend on Statistics-histogram. We already know Query Statistics is metadata of database engine which depend on data. Every insert-update-delete changes its stats.
SQL server allowing us to export and copy to another server. So we can use it to sync the performance of server during quality or testing of procedures and queries.
- Connect to Production Server and right click on database.
- In the list just choose Generate Script.
- Now click on next and Choose Advance option button.
- Then select script statistics and then Next and Finish.
- This will generate Script just copy these script and run on Quality server/Testing Server Database.