SQL Server 2008 provide graphical reports for monitoring system health and performance. While there have always been various queries, stored procedures, Dynamic Management Views, to gather system statistics, none were graphical.These new reports provide a quick easy way to print off a professional looking report for presentations or discussions.
This is an additional add-on feature of SQL Server Management Studio which is also known as Performance Dashboard.
We Can Start Report from Below :
When select Stand Reports, below built in reports will be displayed.
- Disk Usage by Top Tables
- Disk Usage by Table
- Disk Usage by Partition
- Backup and Restore Events
- All Transactions
- All Blocking Transactions
- Top Transactions by Age
- Top Transactions by Blocked Transactions Count
- Top Transactions by Locks Count
- Resource Locking Statistics by Objects
- Object Execute Statistics
- Database Consistency history
- Index Usage Statistics
- Index Physical Statistics
- Schema Change history
- User Statistics