What is the architecture of Azure Data Lake?
Azure Data Lake is designed with 2 major components, data lake store and analytics. And majorly there are below structure:
1.) Internal system - YARN & WebHDFS. Yarn - Analytics & WebHDFS - Hadoop hdfs storage.
2.) Analytics - USQL
3.) Compute Engine - HdInsight (Big Data batch processing).
3 Azure Data Lake Store (ADLS) serving as the hyper-scale storage layer.
What can I do with Azure Data Lake Analytics?
· Right now, ADLA is focused on batch processing, which is great for many Big Data workloads.
· Prepping large amounts of data for insertion into a Data Warehouse
· Processing scraped web data for science and analysis
· Churning through text, and quickly tokenizing to enable context and sentiment analysis
· Using image processing intelligence to quickly process unstructured image data
· Replacing long-running monthly batch processing with shorter running distributed processesADLA is well equipped to handle many of the types of processing we do in the T portion of ETL; that is, transforming data. If you've found that your data volumes have increased, changed shape, or you are generally not happy with your ETL performance, ADLA might serve as a good replacement for your traditional approach to prepping data for analysis.
Thanks for readingPlz dont forget to like Facebook Page..