It's my 2nd post on PowerBI and Data Virtualization. PowerBI is one of the most popular software as service for Data Virtualization. Today I am sharing how to embed the powerbi report with other external application like html page . To embed start with downloading powerbi.
1.) Download- Install PowerBi Desktop and start flying with Data.
· Install from Microsoft portal.
· Connect to heterogeneous data-sources data sources (structure, un-structure, data-warehouse, hadoop, Data Lake, aws s3, azure blob).
· Design and run a report (static and interactive quick and fast ).
2.) Enable Subscription on PowerBI cloud Service
· Signup of Powerbi Service app with pro subscription (60 Days trail)
3.) Backup to powerbi desktop and sign-in powerbi service account.
· After sign-in you will able see name on power-bi desktop.
· Publish report on workplace.
4.) Back to PowerBI cloud service.
· Review published report and there authorization and authentication .
· Review DataSet and DataSource(If you want to auto update, configure gateway)
· Generate embedding code to publish or share publicly.
5.) Embed your published generated code into 3rd application (webpage/website or blog)
How to embed power-bi report in your application
Now create test.html and add below iframe into body.
<iframe width="800" height="600" src="https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiMDlhNDc3Y2ItOTFjMS00ODZmLTk0MmQtZWRkMWU3NjY0ZmI0IiwidCI6IjBlNjY2ODU2LTM3YTUtNGRjYS1hM2Y2LTBjN2I3YjgxNTFiOSJ9" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
Now access this into your browser
Thanks for readingPlz dont forget to like Facebook Page..