1. What is the strategy and planning of DR of your Organization ?
2. What is the strategy and planning of Backup & Restore of your Organization ?
a. Recovery Model
b. Backup Types
3. What is Recovery Model?
4. What are Recovery model in SQL Server ? – Simple, Full, Bulk-Logged
5. What are Backup Types in SQL Server Explain ? Full, Differential, Transaction Log, File, FIleGroup, Copy Only.
6. What is Copy Only Backup and how to take it ?
7. What is the term Point in Recovery ?
8. What is the term Point on Failure ?
9. What is Tail log and how to take backup ?
10. What is LSN ?
11. What is Virtual Log File ?
12. What is Log Marker ?
13. What is No_Truncate ?
14. Explain the Clouse like – with – recover, no_recovery, stand by, init, verify only, init .
15. How to stop log files growing ?
16. Can we take differential backup in simple recovery mode ?
17. What is with STOPAT ?
18. What is difference between Bulk-Logged and Full Recovery Mode ?
19. What are the way to rebuild database log files ?
20. How to backup-restore using snapshot for DR plan ?
21. How to manage Backup-Restore SSIS Package please explain ?
22. How to manage Backup-Restore of SSAS-Cube Explain ?
23. How to Backup and Restore System Database Like MSDB & Master ?
24. Why we need to take backup of Master Database ?
25. What is Database backup compression ?
26. What is checkpoint ?
27. How to take file and file group backup and restore it ?
28. How to backup and restore using Database Snapshot ?