It’s 3rd day of Lock down in India. Today I started morning with some tips that will help to working from home during lockdown. Here I am going to share top 10 Tips while working from home due to corona virus pendamic outbreak .
- Avoid working while lying in a bed or relaxing in a couch/sofa/reclining chair. These comfortable setups will make it difficult to focus on work. Ideally a study table and chair would be conducive to staying focused and maintaining productivity.
- Maintain a routine, get up at a reasonable time, shower and have breakfast/lunch at the usual times. Also ensure you log off at reasonable times and get sufficient sleep at night.
- Try and emphasize to your family that work from home times are not holidays and request them to keep interruptions to a minimum.
- Take a 2-3-minute break from work every 30-45 minutes to just stretch, walk around or do some simple exercises.
- Setup and maintain regular meetings with your managers and teams. Keep people updated about your work and request for updates to stay informed.
- Setup reports, dashboards etc. which help you monitor progress of your work.
- Be proactive if you need to contact people. Be prompt to respond to others if they are requesting your attention.
- Ensure your laptops and mobile phones are in good working condition and fully charged.
- Ensure your internet connection is stable. Ideally, high speed connections are not needed for regular browsing and emails however if you need to connect with teams over a video chat then consider upgrading your connection to a higher speed one.
- Lastly, with the extra time freed up from commuting, spend time on looking after your health, spending time with your family and pursuing hobbies/passions.
Thanks for readingPlz dont forget to like Facebook Page..